Wednesday 17 October 2012

a million thoughts running through my head

and the only thing I can say is this day was a bit of an emotional roller-coaster:
saw a beautiful sunrise on my drive into work
had a productive morning and felt God on my heart as I prayed through a few songs
had a great lunch with a pretty cool guy (it's always a good time!)
got a bit stressed out by the amount of work I had to do
fought back a few frustrations
held back tears as I watched a friend struggle to articulate her heart
had a wonderful worship experience with the lovely ladies (and my friends) at the assisted living home (I genuinely think visiting them is the highlight of my week. The twinkle in Mrs. Juanita's eyes as she sang with me tonight was one of the most incredible experiences)
dinner with friends
laid in bed and felt my entire body fighting against me
as well as the darkness invading my mind

So now I'll read and search for sleep; hoping the silence puts my brain in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment