Monday 8 October 2012

Sunday: Filled with adventures and trips to Canterbury?

Having Joanna around is wonderful. I feel like myself again. Funny how the presence of a friend outside of your normal environment together changes the way you see where you are. 
(I also know that Saturday nights service is shaping a different worldview)
Joanna, Katt and I went on a glorious adventure around Fernandina We first had lunch at my favorite sushi restaurant. It was wonderful. Mixing old friends with new is always a lovely past time. We then went on an adventure to the bookshops and read and the boys played us the "song of Canterbury" as we have so aptly named it as we traipsed around the town. 

It is just an all around wonderful feeling to have my friends back and around me.
I also have a delightful moment of observation as I kept my vow to remain silent should Justin ever forget to bless our conversations when we are together. It upset one friend that I stopped speaking, but I personally loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment