Wednesday 24 October 2012

Fear

My brain often gets the best of me, but one of the most amazing things about falling in love with God is that he works on this and is there to comfort you as you find yourself slipping. It is so easy for me to think that I am not good enough. I'm not smart enough or pretty enough or thin enough, whatever. But I am also reminded that I am made in the image of God and that speaks volumes. Each life is important. Each person is valuable. We were made for a purpose by the one who made the universe.
What an amazing reminder!
Today I was talking to a friend about a few fears in my life at present, and he gave me a good bit of advice.
 "I really personally think that at this point, you should be open to what God leads, and less to yourselves. We are really good at getting in our own ways sometimes"
Surrendering to God is a daily task because each day is new. You will encounter new triumphs, new fears, new failures, and you can try to get in the way or you can turn them over to God who already has a beautiful plan for you.
I will never get over pure amazingness of the love my Savior has for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment