Sunday 11 November 2012

morning praise

Having the opportunity to lead worship with my friends is an amazing thing. Seeing the changes that God has made in my life during this one year are astounding. I have gone from being broken and confused. Believing in, but not trusting fully in the one who saved me (and not even realizing that is where I was) to growing intimately closer to Jesus every single day. Being surrounded by friends who love him and are striving to live as He would have him live, and realizing that the beauty in my brokenness is that I do not have to bear it alone. Jesus lifts me out of the darkness and I know that he will never let me down.

There are few truths more beautiful than his promise to never leave nor forsake me.
And never is an awfully long time

No comments:

Post a Comment