Friday 5 July 2013

A reminder

One day I want to:
-visit India. It seems like one of the most magical of places.
-backpack across Europe with someone I love. 
-hike to the top of a mountain and watch the sunset (is there anything more beautiful?)
-find a place that I truly call home.
-work in an independent bookshop
- take a flight at random to a place I've never been.
-visit Australia
-work for a ministry that is truly making a difference and sharing God in a beautiful way.
- adopt 
-have a truly loving family
-believe with confidence that I am in the heart of what God wants for me.
-go sky diving
-and scuba diving
-knit a solid blanket
-crochet one as well

This list is ever growing and clearly in no particular order, but sometimes I need to remind myself that I have dreams and they are larger than my disappointments and closer than I realize :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment