Sunday 4 November 2012

Documenting a simple day

It is so easy to focus on negativity, but some days are just generally lovely and need to be noted.
From listening to a fantastic sermon about the seductions of the soul whilst taking a much needed and incredibly relaxing bath to starting to teach my little brother to drive (bit stressful, but still fun because he was so excited) to going to my first military ball and walking down to the beach seeing a star filled sky and a beautiful harvest moon (it took my breath away when I saw it ask my dates). There was no part of today that I did not enjoy.
There have been better days. There will always be better days, but this was simple and lovely and that needs to be noted.
I had a mini revelation today, however, that maybe there are certain people that you want to see every day because there are so many things you want to share with them. It's a fun and slightly humbling realization for me. Can't wait to share it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment