Monday 12 November 2012

Father, there is so much in my heart and on my mind tonight that I want to give to you.
Praise for amazing friendships. Particularly Joanna because she is so much greater than any friend I could have imagined and I am thankful to be lucky enough to have a true friend in her.
There is a heaviness on my heart that you know in full, but I will not write about here. Father, please reach inside and mend all of the broken places. Create in me all that you desire because there is nothing greater in this life for me than that. Remind me, that it is okay to be sad at times. That this sadness is part of what makes me human, but also help me to give it to you and allow it to be used to strengthen my relationship with you. Bringing me closer and lifting you up. Help me to show that strength to those around me who need it and to provide no stumbling blocks to others. Give me your peace and wisdom in my daily interactions and let it be ok for me to slip away and read because in the silence of a good book you give me so much comfort. Thank you for that as well, Father.

Thank you for it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment