Tuesday 22 January 2013

Silent dreams

dry eyes brimming with tears
full heart bursting with words left unsaid
I wrapped all unspoken whispers into the fibers of my being
and prayed my embrace could convey what words and tears could not express

Father, I am setting aside my fears. My faith and confidence come from you alone. You put such amazing people into my life. Far greater than I deserve. Allow me the wisdom to express my heart. Grant me the words that so easily evade and turn my will to yours that I might walk only on the paths you have set for me. You are so wonderful and I thank you so much for all you have given me. From the clear night sky to the warmth in his embrace, Father you astound me. You know my every thought. Forgive me for my pride. Forgive me for my doubts.You continue to answer my deepest unspoken prayers. I marvel in your presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment