Thursday 31 January 2013

Your Love is strong

Heavenly Father,
I cannot fathom the depth of your infinite love. You cover me with grace.
I cannot stay afloat.
When I doubt, Lord, no matter how far I stray You are there. You lift me up. You strengthen me.
When I am still you answer me. Me! So unworthy to hear from you over and over again, yet there you are.
How can I help but to praise you?
Father, you amaze me.
I thank you for the strength and peace that you give. A peace, Father that can only come from you because without you I would noticeably drown in my own selfishness and misery.
Lord, I praise you for who you are.

Amen

"My soul belongs to God, I know
I made that promise long ago.
He gave me hope when hope was gone he gave me strength to carry on"
-Les Miserables

No comments:

Post a Comment